- Who we are
McAdden Homes Limited delivers new builds and refurbishment residential projects. Please visit the ‘Contact’ section for contact information on McAdden Homes or alternatively visit www.mcaddenhomes.com
- What we mean by personal information
- How we collect information about you
You may provide personal information when communicating with us (for example, if you contact us).
- How we use your information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests;
- to invite you to form part of our consumer panel or research groups;
- to personalise your visits to our website;
- to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure it is as useful and enjoyable as possible; and
- where we have your consent to do so, to contact you. You may withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us or updating your preferences on your account.
How long we keep your information
- The periods for which we keep your information will vary according to the purpose for which we use the information.
- Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep your information we will not keep it for longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Disclosing your information to third parties
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so;
- where we use third party suppliers to provide services to us (for example, our IT providers) and they need access to your personal information in order to deliver that service;
- where it is necessary to do so to protect or defend our legal rights or the legal rights of others;
How we protect your information
McAdden Homes offers the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with statutory data protection requirements.
- This policy was last updated on: 7 June 2020.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
- We process and respond to all requests regarding personal information within one calendar month. We may ask for additional information we believe is necessary to comply with a request. We may charge a reasonable fee if the request is excessive or manifestly unfounded.
- You may:
- request access to your personal information or have it erased;
- request inaccurate information be updated;
- object to us processing your personal data under certain circumstances or request the restriction of processing; and
- request that we stop using your personal information (if you have consented to us sending you marketing communications) for this purpose at any time. Alternatively, you can update your contact preferences by logging on to your account.
- All requests to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unhappy about the way in which we have used your personal information please let us know by contacting email@example.com and we will try to resolve your complaint. If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction you may lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you have any questions or complaints about how we use your personal information please contact our customer services team via firstname.lastname@example.org